Certified and Qualified Swimming Pool Tiling Sydney
- 24 Years Of Experience
- Licensed And Qualified
- Family-Owned Business
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- $20 Million Public Liability Insurance
- Extensive Range of Materials
- Superb Customer Service
- 4.9 Star Google Review
- Free Quotes
What We Offer and What Sets Us Apart
Tiling your swimming pool can be an excellent option for those who want to improve the aesthetic of their swimming pools while simultaneously increasing their property’s value. Not only are tiles incredibly durable, but they also offer virtually limitless options for designs.
Aside from this, they are easy enough to clean and maintain, allowing you more time to enjoy your pool. With their style and functionality, pool tiles are regarded as the premium finishing touches to a concrete swimming pool.
At NHK Tiling, we offer high-quality swimming pool tiling in Sydney that can elevate your space and reflect your unique style. We will use our knowledge and expertise to ensure that your swimming pool tiles are expertly installed, giving your pool that premium-quality look at an affordable cost.
What Are the Costs?
Swimming pool tiling Sydney is generally affordable, but the total cost will depend on several factors, such as the size of your pool, the overall scope of the work, and the complexity of your preferred design.
Nevertheless, we strive to provide our clients with the most affordable services possible, ensuring that they get what they want without breaking the bank.
Benefits of a Professional Installation
You already know what the benefits of swimming pool tiling Sydney are, now let’s discuss what the benefits of hiring professionals to install them for you are.
- Efficient – One of the primary advantages of hiring us to install your swimming pool tiles is that the job will be done much faster. We have the tools and equipment necessary to do the job well and as efficiently as possible. With us, you don’t have to worry about the technicalities of tile installation; you can just sit back and relax while we do the work.
- Clean Finish – Hiring professionals like our team at NHK Tiling means that you’re getting a clean finish for your swimming pool tiling. Our experience and expertise allow us to execute the task properly and ensure that your pool tiling has a seamless appearance.
- Cost-effective – Tiling is a complex task, especially when doing so in a large area like a swimming pool. DIY projects may often be less expensive, but they involve a lot of trial and error on your part, which can be more expensive than what you initially thought. Hiring professionals like us for installation can help save on unexpected costs while still getting that high-quality swimming pool tiling Sydney.
How Does It Work?
Swimming pool tiling Sydney typically involves several steps from start to finish. Here are the steps involved in the process:
- Step 1: Assessment – Before installation, we need to see the pool itself so we can identify if repairs are needed before installation can be done. We also need to check if the pool can be tiled before proceeding with the installation.
- Step 2: Tile Selection – After this, we will help you select the right tile for your pool. This is because not all tiles are suitable for submerged conditions like swimming pools. This will also be the stage when you design the design pattern for the tiles.
- Step 3: Swimming Pool Preparation – Once everything is settled, we will prepare your swimming pool for the tiling installation. This involves removing everything that can affect the integrity of the tiles and ensuring that the surfaces are even.
- Step 4: Actual Tile Installation – Last is the actual installation of the pool tiles. This involves the careful laying out of the tiles and making sure that they’re properly installed.
- Step 5: Setting and Sealing – Once the new tiles are installed, the next and final step of the process is to wait until the tile adhesive has set and then seal it to ensure that it will last for a long period.
Why Choose NHK Tiling
There are many reasons to choose our services for your swimming pool tiling installation. Check them out below.
- Skilled Professional Tilers, You Can Trust – As one of the leading services for swimming pool tiling in Sydney, we can expertly install your pool tiles and help enhance your swimming pool’s appearance. We have the necessary skill, experience, and expertise to carry out the task of tiling your swimming pool.
- Fully Licensed and Qualified Tilers – Our team is composed of not just skilled professionals but fully licensed and qualified tilers that can install your swimming pool tiling according to your preferences. With us, you don’t have to worry about subpar services as our team has what it takes to do the job and do it well.
- $20 Million Public Liability Cover – Our liability insurance covers up to $20 million, which allows us to do the job well and protect our workers and us in case of unforeseen events while they’re carrying out their tasks.
- Workers’ Compensation – We also provide workers’ compensation to our employees, guaranteeing that they’re covered in case of accidents and injuries while they’re on the job.
The Most Common Questions About Swimming Pool Tiling
What kind of tiles can you use for swimming pools?
As mentioned, not all tiles are suitable for submerged purposes like swimming pools. However, ceramic, porcelain, and stone tiles are ideal for swimming pool tiling. Glass tiles are excellent choices as well and have become popular in recent years.
Are pool tiles the same as regular tiles?
No, they’re not. Pool tiles have been specially designed to withstand exposure to the elements and changing temperature. They’re also designed so that they can handle the chemicals in pool water without degrading.
Do I need a special type of grout for my swimming pool tiles?
Waterproof grout products should be used for swimming pool tiles as they can handle the constant exposure to water. Epoxy grout is an example of waterproof grout that’s durable and waterproof.
How long do swimming pool tiles last?
When properly installed and maintained, pool tiles can last anywhere from five to 10 years.
Can I install pool tiles myself?
Yes, but it’s not advised as tiling can be a tricky task, especially if you’re unsure how to do it.
Why Choose Us
Fully Insured & Licensed
Insured and licensed tilers are accredited to handle most types of tiling projects. At NHK we specialise in bathroom, kitchen, outdoor space tiling. We can also handle all types of tiling jobs – anywhere you are in Sydney.
$20M Public Liability
Safety is our #1 priority. And to ensure everything is safe and secure, we use high-quality tools, keep training our crew, and acquire a $20M Public Liability Cover. Public Liability insurance can protect us, our workforce and our clients in case injuries or damages happen on the job site.
100% Customer Satisfaction
We use a customer-centric approach which means, clients, come first. Regardless of your needs, with our combined knowledge and expertise, we’d be able to give you the right advice about the type of tiles suited to your space.
We’re professional and we genuinely care for our workers, and we have prepared a required statutory form of insurance for them.
100% Quality Guarantee
We only use high-quality materials & work with a wide range of products for indoor and outdoor tiling, such as ceramic, granite, marble, limestone, sandstone, natural stones, porcelain, cobblestone and more.
24 Years’ Experience
Backed by 24 years’ experience, there is no tiling job that we cannot undertake. Offering you 100% attention to details & quick turn-around – you will be amazed at our work’s quality.